- I graduated from the Universidad Católica De La Plata, Argentina, 1992-1996, and continued my studies in my master degree in Law in the Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina Santa María De Los Buenos Ayres.
- I worked in Argentina for the Ministry Of Economy in Credit Recovery and Bankruptcy. I have also worked as a private lawyer specializing in Corporate and Contract Law. I am a member of the British-Argentine Chamber Of Commerce and the Anglo-Argentine Society.
- If you don’t have a good understanding of the Spanish language and want to make sure that you get all contracts and relevant documentation translated, I am uniquely placed to be able to offer you assistance in layman’s terms.
- I am very happy to work alongside other professionals if you are using a solicitor but are struggling for language and business culture reasons.
I am a abogado qualified in Argentina based in Central London working as a Business Facilitator on Argentine Real Estate.
- Fluent Spanish, English and Italian.
- I can help with all documentation related to buying and selling of property in Argentina.
- I assist corporate organisations and private individual clients on real estate operations.
- Fast, reliable and consultative service with competitive rates.
Argentina is the third-largest producer of grains in the world and second in terms of certified surface area for organic production with considerable advantages in terms of production and profit levels. It is also a key producer and exporter of commodities, raw materials and food products and has European-like lifestyle opportunities.
Buying Real Estate in Argentina can be straightforward
My unique approach to cross-border business issues resolves the cultural conceptual and linguistic problems my clients face in dealing with a Spanish speaking business system.
The substantial impact of the Resolution is that it puts an end to a unclarity of the legal reform of 2013 that had levied transfer of shares with income tax, where it was not clear how would the income tax be withheld when both the acquiring party and the selling party were non-residents. Now, the Resolution regulates who will be the withholding agent in cases involving sales or transfers by non-residents or foreign companies.
Amazing footage of the Viedma Glacier calving in PatagoniaRead More
As a foreigner, you have probably been asked to obtain a CDI number to buy real estate in Argentina. The procedure to get one is easy and straight forward.Read More